A Fun Satuday

What an amazing day! Since the Tribute was in the shop, Ray & I didn't get to make it to Key Foundation's get together at LSU. Rather we got to hang with Donna & Tasha as they battled the crowds at the mall looking for Jessie charms. They were finally found at a Jewlery Store on Coursey. Hanna Curtis feed us lunch at the mall at Caines. We ran into Paige & Annette Herman and invited them to our Tuesday night Bible study group that will meet at the Pounders.
I picked up Toby around 4 pm, after Ray & I hit some golf balls. Toby enjoyed watching Greg Brignac cook hamburgers on the grill. We had a blast playing the WII and watching a movie with Tom Hanks called "Angels & Demons".
The Hubrights are getting settled into Baton Rouge! They will be such a blessing here. I really appreciated Woody Jones taking Toby back to Edward Gay Apartments. What a great day! Can't wait for tomorrow. Good Night!

Comments